Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® Facilitator Accreditation is a blended-learning course that will help you hone your skills as a facilitator of this unique program.
This five-week course consists of weekly 90-minute instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions.
- Increase your confidence and expertise in delivering The Five Behaviors in your organization
- Experience facilitating small groups
- Insight for navigating unexpected and challenging conversations that can occur during a session
- Ability to adapt facilitation for any team
- Credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)