“The right fit contributes significantly to the culture.
Fully engaged employees recognize their unique role.”
Ensure optimal performance through customized training and facilitation
Increase employee engagement for enhanced business outcomes
Promote a positive workplace culture that is a benchmark for future leaders
Training solutions that optimize your bottom line and set yourself apart from the competition
Hiring done right with recruitment solutions that carefully fine-tune the hiring process
Employees are a company’s most valuable resource. One of the most difficult tasks when running a business is finding the right person for the job. If it isn’t a skill issue, then maybe it’s a personality issue, maybe a combination of both. No matter what the issue is, the bottom line is you don’t have time for it.
- “Going with your gut” when hiring
Hiring people that are similar to the interviewer
Not having an interview plan
Wasted time and money spent on training and now retraining
Wasted time and money spent on recruiting and interviewing
Consequences to Hiring Mistakes
- Wasted time and money spent on training and now retraining
- Wasted time and money spent on recruiting and interviewing
- Taking you or others away from their daily responsibilities
- Terminations within an organization hurt employee morale
- Paying overtime to employees while trying to find new employees
- Hiring just anyone to have a “warm” body
Training presents a prime opportunity to expand the knowledge base of all employees. For an organization to scale greater heights, it is vital to optimize
Imagine what this means for your business. Confident employees understand their jobs better, meaning, the product or service they represent translates into greater customer confidence which increases sales, referrals and the bottom line. Continuous training allows for a supportive environment and for many to grow into leadership positions and feel valued thus decreasing turnover and increasing morale all while growing your company.
The Benefits of Training
Quicker completion time on projects
Increased efficiency overall
Less distraction of difficult employees
Optimization of existing staff
More responsiveness to customers, team members, clients, direct reports and changes within the industry
Increased revenue and employee engagement
Our personalized approach is tailored to meet your organization’s needs for a highly skilled and efficient workforce. Whether it is team training, individualized or group coaching, we work together to figure that out and help implement turn-key, easy to use solutions to make training and results a part of the organization’s culture.
We are equipped to train your in-house facilitators or happy to utilize our seasoned consultants to provide the necessary training for your organization. AIM is an authorized partner and certified in using and training others in the following tools:
- Everything DiSC® – Everything DiSC® assessment is based on a research-validated model that helps all levels of the organization improve their communication and so much more. It’s an assessment that is application-focused and is individualized to leaders, managers, contributors and salespeople.
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team – This unique training program helps professionals and their organizations discover what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team. Patrick Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions of a Team is used to help participants learn, as a team, how they score on the key components of the team model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results.
- Innermetrix – The most accurate and extensive business profile predictors on the planet. It provides accurate results for hiring, succession planning, individual self-knowledge, and teamwork. This tool is a combination of three assessments meant for an in-depth view of a person to understand what drives, motivates and inspires that employee.
- EQ-i 2.0 – An EQ tool that measures emotional intelligence of an individual and how it can impact other staff members and the workplace.
There are 73% of people in the work force who are either disengaged or actively disengaged. And 80% of employees don’t trust their manager. This lack of employee engagement costs companies over 350 Billion Dollars a year in lost productivity and profits. AIM’S performance-oriented, employee centric solutions assist in achieving the best results in succession planning, individual self discovery, and team-building.
How Do We Get Higher Employee Engagement in the Workforce?
Train and utilize employees to know and use their strengths
- Engage leaders
Achievement in Motion focuses on making your job easier by finding out the root of the problem with disengagement. Over the years, our approach to progressive integration of training, engagement, assessment, and measurement (TEAM) building skills have proven effective in promoting work cultures and stimulating corporate growth. We look past the symptoms and get to the root of the problem with our own personalized and customized employee engagement tool. We gather the results and work together in finding a solution for long-lasting results.chievement in Motion focuses on making your job easier by finding out the root of the problem with disengagement. We look past the symptoms and get to the root of the problem with our own personalized and customized employee engagement tool. We gather the results and work together in finding a solution for long-lasting results.
Measuring anything that you do is imperative in order to make sure that your investment (time, money and efforts) is getting used in the workplace. If you don’t measure the behavioral changes which affect your
one day trainingsthat don’t “stick”
- Not measuring the behaviors that are to be implemented into everyday work
Consequences To The Mistakes
an investmentinto the training of your employees, disengagement and poor attitudes can fester
- A waste of time and money
- A wasted day of work where employees didn’t have to be out of the office
We measure any program, training or employee engagement quickly and easily. With the support from our talented research measurement professionals on staff, we develop surveys that not only help you measure what you are doing now but also help you to see what you may need for the future. By getting this information on a regular basis, not just through annual engagement surveys, you can quickly make the necessary changes without losing a lot of time.
READY TO LEAVE A MARK?
AIM's unique integration of Training, Engagement, Assessment
Our team of expert consultants have years of business and personal consulting experience that assists companies seeking to optimize their bottom line while actively engaging a multi-generational workforce. The success of your organization and employees is AIM’s top priority. We provide you with tools that ensure continuous innovation, collaboration and a strong foundation for better productivity, increased efficiency, higher growth and a stronger ROI.
We are readily available to take your inquiries and assist you! Partner with us to build collaborative individuals and teams that perform better towards your organization’s goal!